|Job Title:||Package Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 10:19|
Package Surveyor | up to £70,000 | Developer
A chance to add a multi-award-winning developer with just under 1000 staff across the United Kingdom, Ireland and Europe to your portfolio.
This client currently has almost 6000 homes under construction in London alone, and a multitude of multi-million pound, high-spec, high-rise projects to go up in the English capital in the coming years.
My client requires a Package Surveyor to initially work on the site of one of their landmark projects in the City of London. The ongoing development consists of over 750 residential units, as well as vast commercial, education and leisure space.
You will be mainly working across the facades and fit-out packages of the project.
Key Responsibilities for this Package Surveyor:
Key responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Manage the facades and fitouts package throughout development
- Prepare, negotiate and agree final accounts
- Prepare sub-contract enquiries and order documentation
- Prepare of contract claims information
- Prepare cost budgets and prices for contract variations
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement
- Prepare subcontract valuation and payment certificates
- Monitor costs to ensure budgets are met
- Setting up and maintaining contract files
Requirements for this Package Surveyor position:
- Must be experienced working for Developers or Contractors
- Experience working on large residential schemes with knowledge of applicable regulations and standards
- On site experience of Surveying in large-scale or high-rise residential or mixed-use projects is advantageous
- Recent experience as a Package Surveyor is essential
- Experience working on facades or fitout packages is essential
- You must be highly organised Package Surveyor professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
The renumeration for this Package Surveyor role can be up to £70,000 per annum and benefits if you tick all the boxes.
How to apply for this Package Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Package Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.