Package Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Package Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Airth|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 11:04|
Position: Package Quantity Surveyor
Package: Up to £45,000- £50,000 DOE
Location: Manchester city centre
My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading, Regional contractor at their base in Manchester. This is an opportunity to work on the most anticipated project in Manchester City Centre in a dynamic environment.
The company operate across a variety of sectors and are recruiting for a specific high-rise project that is currently live in Manchester city centre, This is an opportunity not to miss.
Responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Undertaking site visits.
- Client facing with negotiation duties.
- Validating subcontractor applications.
- Work closely with the contracts management team to assess risks and opportunities.
- Preparing cost reconciliation reports for commercial manager
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have High rise and Commercial experience
- Have strong career aspirations, a desire to progress
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary up to £45,000- £50,000 DoE
- Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€45000 - €60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€50000 - €60000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership