|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:49|
Project Planner (Construction)
Company: Main Contractor
Salary: Up to £45k + Car/Allowance & Benefits
My client is currently going through an impressive period of growth and is looking to add an ambitious and talented Planner to their Midlands team. With a track record in delivering some of the region's most complex and prestigious projects, this would present an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career with a market leader.
The successful Planner will provide support to the Planning Manager in the preparation and updating of programmes at project and bid stages, regular monitoring and reporting of project progress against programme. You will be gain exposure to tender & live works planning on a varied range of projects from £5m to £50m+.
- A 'big name' in the UK construction industry.
- Varied portfolio of projects to work on.
- Excellent training and development.
- A lively and dynamic team to work in.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years in Planning for a well-known main contractor.
- A Site Manager or Engineer that has an appetite to move into Planning is also of high interest.
- Exposure to a varied range of sectors including education, health, commercial, retail and/or leisure.
- Methodical and diligent.
- Good communicator.
- Full UK Driving licence is essential.
Qualifications & Training
- BSc Construction Management or relevant equivalent.
- Planning software; Asta and/or Primavera, MSP
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy reference number #64024 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package