|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£350 - £420 per day|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 09:38|
Day rate: £350 to £420 (dependent on experience)
Location: Central London
3-6 months with possibility to extension
Project Resource have a fantastic opportunity for a Tender Planning Engineer. Are you keen on working on complex projects for a well-respected contractor? You will be responsible for all Tender Planning working out of the London office.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally; writing method statements and responding succinctly to technical tender questions and queries.
- Demonstrable experience in contract and tender planning with a complete understanding of planning processes & activities for the entire project lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience in analysing sites & local environments to determine appropriate logistics solutions & resources; identifying and selecting the appropriate techniques & sequence of events for each project.
- Draw up and present plans, programmes, logistics proposals.
- Scheduling labour, equipment, temporary works, design information requirements procurement and other pre-construction activities for each tender or project.
- ASTA Powerproject
- Sectors: Offices, Education and Government
- Microsoft software products
- 4D /Navis / Synchro experience beneficial but not essential
- Ideally construction related degree qualification
- Ideally CSCS and SMSTS qualification and training
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy LR3365 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + plus package
City of London, London
£400 - £425 per annum
City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare