|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2018 16:32|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Civil's Planner to work regionally in the West Midlands.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of civils projects £5 - £20 million plus.
The successful candidate will provide construction planning, programming, prelims and methodology input for projects at prequalification, tender and contract stage by developing an accurate assessment of sequence, methodology and time.
- Experience working as a Planner within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Ideally have progressed from a background as a Site Engineer.
- Good knowledge of building or general construction techniques and methodology.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10 - 15 million.
- Be comfortable working autonomously on tenders and live projects.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License.
- CSCS card essential.
Salary: £50 - £60,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Planner Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Planner position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package