Salary: £55,000 + Package
Consultant: Christian Collins
Planner - Manchester - Top 10 Construction Contractor
A key member of the project team, you will develop, maintain and manage programmes, project controls and other time-related and production control deliverables.
You will be required to challenge live projects to ensure delivery is in line with all company, regional and project business objectives.
As the successful Planner you will receive:
- Market leading salary of up to £55,000
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + healthcare + holidays
- An illustrious career establishing yourself as a no.1 planner
- Access to some of the most prestigious projects in Manchester
- The chance to work with large blue chip clients
- The chance to develop a professional and highly skilled team
The role responsibilities include:
- Manage the project planning and control processes
- Implement and maintain programmes, project control deliverables and other time-related materials in conjunction with team mates and key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with client, team mates and supply chain
- Pre-contract planning and tender winning
- Develop and master strategic planning and project management systems
As the successful Planner you must:
- Be organised, adaptable and able to establish priorities and manage deadline
- Have detailed knowledge of Asta Power Project/Teamplan
- Be a team player, with good communication skills and a can-do approach
- Have good knowledge of construction methods and techniques
- Be able to apply detailed information from multiple sources into a fully-integrated precedence networked master programme
- Have an excellent understanding of project controls information/data
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Surrey, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Project Resource has been approached by an excellent client of ours...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Position: Planner Location: North West Salary: £55,000 + Package Co...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Position: Liverpool / North West Salary: Up to £45k + package Consu...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner A major contractor within the construction industry is offe...
Surrey, England, £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Planner/ Project C...