|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2018 00:00|
Position: Permanent Planner
Consultant: Christian Collins
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Client and Opportunity
This is a Permanent Planner position working for regional contractors who are winning exciting projects all across the North West. Projects include Student Accommodation, High Rise Apartments, Hotels and Universities.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- Experience as a Construction Project Planner / Tender Planner
- Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- NEC Contract experience preferable
- Ability to use Asta PowerProject or Primavera P6
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
The successful Planner will receive:
A basic salary of between £50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience + competitive package
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package