|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 18:19|
Location: South Manchester
Salary: Up to £55k + package
Consultant: Christian Collins
Planner - South Manchester - National Contractor - Up to £55,000 + package
This is a fantastic opportunity working with a tier 1 contractor with massive prospects and a great track for progression.
The firm are a large national contractor whom invests heavily into the training of their staff as their development is paramount for the company. Their project portfolio is certainly unique, they deliver to interesting clients and you will certainly find yourself on projects that are not the norm.
Due to growth they are seeking a Planner to join their office in South Manchester where you will be working predominantly on Tender programs, with a mix from time to time on some Contract Planning
As the successful Planner you will receive:
- Market leading salary of up to £55,000
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + healthcare + holidays
- Access to some of the most prestigious projects in Manchester
- The chance to work with large blue chip clients
- The chance to develop yourself in a professional and highly skilled team
As the successful Planner you must:
- Have a strong background in construction Planning preferably for a top-tier main contractor
- Experience in creating tender programs is a must
- Have a detailed knowledge of construction methods and techniques
- Experience and detailed knowledge of using Asta Power Project & Microsoft Office
- A developing knowledge of BIM (preferable)
- Have a degree level qualification in Construction related subject
- Be a strong communicator across all levels of construction from site teams to clients
- Very highly regarded main contractor
- Interesting & challenging projects
- Market leading salary
- Promotion prospects into more senior roles down the line
If you feel you have the right skills for the role of Planner then please apply ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Christian on 0161 2411222. If your background is right for the role I will get back to you immediately.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package