Position: Permanent Planner
Consultant: Christian Collins
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Client and Opportunity
The firm is an awarding winning regional contractor which has established themselves as a leading firm in the North West. Due to expansion plans the firm now desire a junior to join their ranks and deliver to the highest standard. This prospect offers longevity; work on the largest projects in the NW and chance to establish yourself as a no.1 planner in the industry.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Interpretation of contract documentation
- Development of information release programmes and schedules
- Short-term construction planning including liaison with supply chain/design team as appropriate
- Development of integrated design, procurement and construction programmes
- Assessment of site logistics requirements and production of phasing plans
- Production of method statements/construction phase plans as appropriate
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- At least 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Main contractor background
- Ability to follow direction and meet strict deadlines
The successful Planner will receive;
- £30,000 -£40,000 salary depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Company car / Allowance
Contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-schemeApply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Surrey, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Project Resource has been approached by an excellent client of ours...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Position: Planner Location: North West Salary: £55,000 + Package Co...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Position: Liverpool / North West Salary: Up to £45k + package Consu...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner A major contractor within the construction industry is offe...
Surrey, England, £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Planner/ Project C...