|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 08:57|
Project Resource has been approached by an excellent client of ours to source them a Construction Planner based out of their Surrey office. This company work nationally, and have a strong order book of both infrastructure and construction projects across the UK. The ideal candidate would need to be able to travel to sites across the country when needed, and be able to have flexible working hours.
You would be joining the construction side of the business, working on projects such as educational establishments, hotels, leisure and private housing. This is a great opportunity to expand your project portfolio with a national company working on both tenders and project plans.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for all scheduling and planning activities as per tender and contract requirements.
- Create, maintain and review construction programmes and schedules. Develop pre construction requirements and produce schedules to achieve construction dates.
- Identify programme risks, make provision for them and apply solutions and problem solving techniques.
- Co-ordinate work activity with external contractors, third parties, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Consult and negotiate with third parties including consultants, designers and developers
- Monitor live projects through regular site inspections and provide progress reports to present to the project team, senior management and client as required.
- Develop and present written method statements and programme commentaries.
- Undertake detailed analysis of delays in contract plans
- Undertake a programme of projects revisions as and when required.
- Produce programme information and presentations to support bids and quality submissions.
- Provide planning input/information for PQQs, tender responses including quality submissions.
- Provide information for and attend pre-tender, mid tender and post tender interviews.
- At least five years pre and post contract experience in a construction planning role on major projects.
- Strong knowledge of planning requirements of different forms of construction contracts.
- Strong understanding of modern building techniques, plant and equipment and an appreciation of logistical needs/issues.
- Good career continuity.
- Experienced user of Astra Power project, Primavera and MS Project
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and database software.
A successful candidate could be looking at a salary of up to £60,000, plus an excellent benefits package on top.
To apply for this position or to find out what other opportunities we can offer within Planning, please call Anthony on 01189522240 or email
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits package
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits package
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Yearly bonus, pension
£55000 - £65000 per annum