|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 08:27|
We are working with a principal contractor who is seeking a Planner to work in Birmingham on a Highways scheme
This position is open to ether permanent or Freelance candidates so take a look and let me know if you would be interested.
- Worked as a Planner previously with experience in Civil Engineering
- Worked on projects valued between £5m - £20m
- Experience working on Highways, Bridges, Junction improvements and Surfacing
- Able to build programmes on P6 and MS Project.
- Monthly reporting, weekly reporting, progress updating, Clause 32
Salary: £50,000 per annum + Benefits
Contract Duration: 6 months (possible extensions)
Location: Birmingham (Site travel to Northamptonshire)
If you are interested in this position please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 to discuss in more detail.
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*