|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car/Allowance, pension, health|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 10:57|
Planner - Construction
Salary: £50k - £65k + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Expanding Main Contractor
My client is currently going through an impressive period of growth and is looking to add an ambitious and talented Planner to their Midlands team. You will be joining an expanding Regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and has won multiple awards along the way.
Due to being awarded several new projects, they are looking to strengthen their Midlands region with the addition of an experienced Planner. There is huge potential for this role to grow and develop as you will be at the forefront of their business growth. There will be opportunity to build and develop a team around you as they progress.
Why Apply for the Planner role?
- A dynamic and collective working environment.
- A company not set in their ways.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression.
Key Requirements for the Planner
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit all Senior Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67035. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package