|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 11:51|
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Package depending on experience
Consultant: Kane Tonge
- Market leading contractor.
- Well established international company.
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Career development
- Good mix of office/site-based work
- Opportunity to work on some of the most innovative projects in the UK
We have a unique and unmissable opportunity for you! This is a chance to work for a leading construction contractor in the UK as a Project Planner and be part of their North West team on new build construction projects up to £80 million in value. The company are a major contractor throughout the region covering public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise. They are known for quality, value, and high-profile projects across the UK.
Ideal if you are looking to work for a professional company who pride themselves as being one of the best in the construction industry, who also have a sociable and fulfilling work environment for people who are willing to "go that extra mile" and be the best they can be.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- Experience as a Construction Project Planner / Tender Planner for a main contractor
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Willing to "go that extra mile" to drive their career forwards.
- Ability to use Asta PowerProject
£50,000 - £65,000 + benefits
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Kane Tonge 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance