|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Holly Perrett|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018 12:05|
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Planner to join a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy offering a wide range of services and planning project assistance to their clients.
They are looking for a planner to join the team on both major project and small commissions, and undertake forensic planning duties with regularly interaction with clients, consultants and contractors within the London area.
You will be based in their office in the city, with travel to sites and clients when necessary.
Duties and responsibilities for this Planner position:
- Initial programme at cost plan stage
- Developing base line programmes
- Updating baseline programmes to show actual progress
- Analysing programmes of completed projects to determine causes of delay
- Assistance in marketing planning services including making client contact.
- Representing the company and communicating the range of services on offer.
- Report writing
Requirements for this planner position:
- Confidence when facing customers and clients.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Construction related degree desired but not essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Primavera P6 and Asta proficiency.
- Willing to travel within London when necessary.
- Experience in delivering a variety of projects from inception to completion
Rate for this planner positon:
- £400 per day
How to apply for this Planner position:
If you are interested in this Planner position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Holly Perrett on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Holly on 01189522240 to inquire further.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
Up to £65000.00 per annum
£350 - £375 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£350 - £370 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car / car allowance