|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 14:29|
Our client is seeking a Planning Engineer to work in the Worcestershire area on a high value project in the Highways sector
This is an exciting opportunity to work on Highways and be forefront of planning for this main contractor with a great reputation.
- Experience working as a Planning Engineer previously
- User of P6/ Asta Power project and MS Project
- Experience working on Tilos would be nice but not essential
- Ability to plan detailed projects from first principles
- Worked on Highways, Bridges or other heavy Civils projects previously
- Clause 32 and clause 14 programme experience
- Civil Engineering background and previous experience working on Site
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 to discuss in more detail.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*