|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Holly Perrett|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 15:20|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced construction planner to join one of the UKs premier construction businesses. This prestigious business is looking to add a Construction Planner to their commercial fit out delivery team. You will have the opportunity to work on and deliver iconic buildings in the London area. Project values circa £1-100m.
The job itself will be working closely with the commercial and production teams to ensure the programme is delivered on time and on budget. You will be working in a small team of Planners, but will need to manage a planning program by yourself.
Other capabilities needed for this Planner role will include:
- Developing baseline programs, monitoring and updating progress, progress reporting, plus reviewing programs in existence;
- Identifying and assessing delay;
- Creating master and implementing programs which incorporate the planning requirements of the contract.
- Experience in managing a planner program independently
- Minimum of 5 years UK based experience essential
- Willing to travel within London
- Experience working with ASTA Power Project software
Rate for this Planner role:
This is very much dependent on experience, but up to £70,000 per annum salary, plus a market leading benefits package.
Please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Holly Perrett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly on 0118 4522 240
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's