|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 18:01|
Project Planner - Lancashire / Greater Manchester
A leading contractor based north of Manchester has a unique opportunity for a Project Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region.
As the successful Project Planner you will work primarily from the head office reporting directly to the pre-construction Director working on projects ranging from £5m - £30m.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- 6 - 10 years' experience as a Project Planner or Planning Engineer
- Practical construction background as an engineer is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial, healthcare, student accommodation, and education.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects
- Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Project Planner you will receive the following;
£50000 - £55000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Industry leading contractor regionally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Real Job Security and long term prospects.
- Site or office based role with flexible working hours.
- Market leading support package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + leading benefits package
City of Westminster, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
City of London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits package and exceptional pension.