|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£57000 - £62000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 09:55|
This is a unique job opportunity with one of the best contractors in the UK. They are after a planner on a permanent basis to help deliver some of the most spectacular projects. The seasoned planner will assist the pre-construction team on current projects based around the Greater Manchester Region within the housing and residential sectors with a value of £4m to £40m. This is a job with a prime location with a competitive salary with room for career progression if successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
Location: South Manchester
Salary: £57000 - £62000 + package.
Criteria for applicant:
- Experience in Housing and Residential
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of all aspects of project development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of specialist planning software (P6 & Asta etc)
- Knowledge of the key features of common forms of contract in UK
- Be willing to learn and provide motivation for fellow colleagues
Activities for the project planner may undertake:
- Follow company procedures and standards
- Work within the planning team and provide feedback on project status
- Ensure that the teams are delivering projects within the correct timescale and budgets
- Emphasising any risks and potential delays and discussing them with senior management
- Have an excellent understanding of the time and level of service needed at each project
- Be able to identify potential problems and risks and proposing solutions to solve them
- Communicate with other disciplines within production teams to ensure they are aware of their roles in meeting the programme.
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / health
£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance / pension
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £60000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension
Coventry, West Midlands
£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / health