|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 10:21|
We are actively looking for a Project Planner to assist with our Flagship projects in the Greater Manchester Region on a permanent basis. Day after day we aim to deliver projects which are not only innovative but are built efficiently and showcase our ability as one of the best contractors in the country. The company are known for quality, value, and high-profile projects across the UK and cover both public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise.
Position: Project Planner
Salary: £55000 - £65000 + package
The key activities for the project planner on a day to day basis:
- Following company procedures and standards and implementing these at all time
- Making sure that production teams are delivering the project time objectives
- Work within the planning team and provide feedback on project status
- Ensure that the teams are delivering projects within the correct timescale and budgets
- Highlighting any risks and potential delays and discussing them with senior management
- Have a good understanding of the time and level of service needed at each project
- Identify potential problems and risks and proposing solutions to solve them
- Communicate with other disciplines within production teams to ensure they are aware of their roles in meeting the programme.
Essential Criteria for applicant:
- Experience of construction projects across a variety of sectors
- Be able to manage multiple projects running at the same time.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of all aspects of project development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of specialist planning software (P6 & Asta etc)
- Knowledge of the key features of common forms of contract in UK
- Be willing to learn and provide motivation for fellow colleagues
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Kane Tonge on 0161 241 1222 for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £70000 per annum