|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:54|
Assistant or Intermediate Planner (Construction)
Company: Highly regarded global contractor
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 plus car or allowance and benefits
An Assistant or Intermediate level Planner is required to work on a prestigious new project in the Cambridge area. The successful individual will work closely with a Senior Planner throughout the delivery phase of this £100m+ project which is an extremely complex and interesting scheme. You will be site based and interact with the project team to produce weekly programmes and monitor the site progress.
- Minimum of 3 years planning experience with a well-known main contractor.
- Exposure to a varied range of commercial construction projects.
- A well rounded individual that thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Ambitious individual with a willingness to learn.
- Proficient in Asta and Microsoft Project.
- Degree educated in a relevant subject.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Fantastic employer and project to have on your CV.
- Chance to progress your career with options to move overseas with the company if desired.
- Above average remuneration package on offer.
- First class training and development provided.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63943. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
£300 - £325 per day
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages
City of Westminster, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare