|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Bilner|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2017 08:25|
Urgent Tender Planner - Reigate Surrey- Excellent salary and benefits scheme
The client is a National Contractor that is looking for someone who wants to be part of a business that does the projects of a PLC but has the feeling of a regional family owned business. This is a very rare opportunity to join a national business that maintains its family values. This also represents an opportunity to avoid the commute into London while maintaining a competitive salary and working in the Surrey countryside.
As the successful Planner you will receive:
- Market leading salary of up to £70,000 to £80,000
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + healthcare + holidays
- The chance to develop yourself in a professional and highly skilled team
- Chance to avoid the commute into London
As the successful Planner you must be able:
- To oversee program and planning activities where allocated in the pre-construction/design phase.
- Preparation of bid documentation including method statements and site logistic plans.
- Input into the Project Execution Plans as handover document to construction team.
- Programming includes all types such as construction, procurement and design.
- Input into the project risk register.
- Advise on the program and method implications of any value engineering options that arise.
- Input into 2nd stage works/negotiated projects from technical, programming and buildability perspectives.
- Input into risk management procedures across the Division.
- Create, own, update and communicate construction output rates and planning procedures across the Division.
- Input into preparation of prelims book updating with output rates and ratios from completed projects.
- Assess all bids for value engineering and alternatives with design and commercial teams.
- Work closely with Estimators and Surveyors in preparing cost plans and final bid prices.
- Work with supply chain to provide specialist input especially M&E.
- Audit live projects to verify progress reports as need arises.
- Mentor trainees when in the office to procurement team including reviews.
- Very highly regarded main contractor
- Interesting & challenging projects
- Market leading salary
- Promotion prospects into more senior roles down the line
If you feel you have the right skills for the role of Planner then please apply ASAP to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222 and ask for Harrison. If your background is right for the role I will get back to you immediately.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
Senior Planner - Manchester - Up to £65k
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare