Position: Planner (Permanent)
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Package depending on experience
Consultant: Kane Tonge
This position is for a market leading contractor. Based in the south of Manchester this well-established company have projects across the Northwest worth over £1 billion. This bodes well for job security and career development as well as the opportunity to work on quality, high-value, and high-profile projects across the UK.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- Experience as a Construction Project Planner / Tender Planner for a main contractor
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Willing to "go that extra mile" to drive their career forwards.
- Ability to use Asta PowerProject
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Kane Tonge 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
Reading, Berkshire, £45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Reading - £50,000 plus benefits. I am working with a nati...
Surrey, England, £60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Surrey - Residential projects We have an opportunity for ...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £55000 - £60000 per annum
Position: Planner (Permanent) Location: North West Salary: £55,000 ...
London, England, £60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Commercial/General Build - London - £65,000 plus benefits...