|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car,health,pension|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 15:00|
Planner - Construction
Salary: £35k - £45k + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Main Contractor
The Senior Planner Opportunity
My client is currently going through an impressive period of growth and is looking to add an ambitious and talented Planner to their East Midlands region. This construction company has minimal staff turnover, so you would be joining a very strong unit which makes up the pre-con team with many years' experience between them.
This company offer a great 'family feel' environment and pride themselves on their employees. As the Senior Tender Planner this role will give you autonomy to make decisions and challenge the norm.
Why Apply for the Senior Planner role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent staff retention
Key Requirements for the Senior Planner
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit all Senior Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67341. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £70000 per annum