|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 10:43|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and capable planner to join an award winning construction and infrastructure business. Although this business is a global business, this position will be located in Kent.
Essential experience sought
- Experience in lead planning, logical developing, integrating and maintaining Project Schedules for construction, commissioning and qualification activities of projects with job values of £50M+.
- Level 2 and Level 4 details planning experience (all phases of project lifecycle from set up, construction, commissioning & qualification, operation readiness through to process validation & regulatory filing through progress monitoring and close out).
- Coordination between trades.
- Day to day progress field monitoring.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Monthly reporting including progress, performance, impact and critical path update.
- Sub contract expediting experience.
- Track orders, progress and delivery.
- Follow up with suppliers.
- Strong in the use of MS Project.
Salary will be circa £55-60k, plus a wonderful benefits package that includes a health and leisure allowance, season ticket loan, life assurance, private medical insurance, pension (3-5% employer contribution), professional subscription, 27 days holiday.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Anthony Moore or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension