Planner - Construction
Location: Midlands - Coventry
Salary: Up to £60k + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Main Contractor
The Planning Opportunity
My client is currently going through an impressive period of growth and is looking to add an ambitious and talented Planner to their Midlands region initially being based in Coventry. This construction company has minimal staff turnover, so you would be joining a very strong unit which makes up the pre-con team with many years' experience between them.
This company offer a great 'family feel' environment and pride themselves on their employees.
Why Apply for this Planning role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent staff retention
Key Requirements for the Planner
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Planner Application Process
Please submit all Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67450. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Birmingham, West Midlands, Negotiable
Planner I have a unique opportunity in Birmingham, where a Groundwo...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car,health,pension
Planner - Construction Location: Midlands Salary: £35k - £45k + Car...
Leicestershire, England, £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
Planner (Construction) Remuneration Company: Main Contractor Salary...
Surrey, England, £60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Surrey - Residential projects We have an opportunity for ...