|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 08:20|
Senior Planner - Construction/Infrastructure
Location: Midlands - Coventry
Salary: Up to £75k + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Main Contractor
The Senior Planning Opportunity
My client has been awarded a unique project in the heart of Coventry and I am looking for a Network Rail experienced Senior Planner, with both Asta and Primavera capability, to be responsible for all planning functions as part of a team for this newly awarded project.
This project will be ongoing until 2021 and although is does not require you to be involved in tender work this contractor does require their planners to be fluent in tender work so will be essential for longevity of work with them.
This company offer a great 'family feel' environment and pride themselves on their employees.
Why Apply for this Senior Planning role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Unique mixed-use project
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent staff retention
Key Requirements for the Senior Planner
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Senior Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Asta and primavera experience.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Senior Planner Application Process
Please submit all Senior Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67450. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance