|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 10:14|
Planner - Construction
Salary: Up to £55k + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Main Contractor
The Planning Opportunity
I am currently working with a up and coming contractor in Stoke who following on from a very successful year are looking to expand their team with a competent planner. They have several contracts secured for 2019 with their projected turnover to reach double that of last year. It is an exciting time to be part of this business.
Overall this company offer a great 'family feel' environment and pride themselves on their employees and the relationships they hold.
Why Apply for this Planning role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities as the business expands.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Key Requirements for the Planner
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Planner Application Process
Please submit all Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67609. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's