Planner | Trowbridge
This is a unique requirement come in with a company who specialise in the assembly of rail vehicle systems. They are a manufacturer for all types of rail vehicles from trams to high speed trains, offering systems from breaking technologies to air conditioning.
As a company, they have a global presence with over 30 offices around the world and are renowned for their product expertise. Within the UK, they have over 500 staff and are looking for a Planner to join their head office located near Swindon/Bath.
My client is willing to be flexible and will consider a Planner with no prior experience in this sector, therefore it is a great chance to change your career and peruse something completely new and unique.
Key duties and responsibilities:
I am looking for someone who can implement a planning methodology into the team and organise internal resources and engineers using P6. You will be putting together plans and providing leadership and support for the shop floor and for the engineers, ensuring that all critical milestones are met and are on target.
- Provide leadership and support the Project and Engineering teams through accurate Project Planning in
- Management of the RED time recording system for Customer Project Related (CPR) and Non-Project Related (NPR) hours for the site in
- Maintain the sales plan based on planned activities and deliver internal projects to
- Ensure that the time recording / accounting process is managed
- Responsible for updating all programmes of work on a weekly / daily basis with the use of an automated time accounting tool, and weekly update
- Risk analysis and avoidance of resource
- Provideweekly tasks lists for project managers to complete
Requirements for this Planner position:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience working as a planner.
- Planning experience utilising Primavera.
- Ideally a knowledge of Engineering disciplines.
- Previous management experiance, leading a company planning culture.
- Reporting, negotiation and project planning.
- Confident communication skills.
- Ideally come from an M&E background.
- Experience in a technical environment such as Aerospace, Manufacturing and Automotive will be advantageous.
Remuneration for this Planner position:
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Pension (company contributing 6%)
- Life cover
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus.
How to apply for this Planner position:
If you are interested in this Planner position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Planner | Chippenham
Surrey, England, £60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Surrey - Residential projects We have an opportunity for ...
North London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Main Contractor - Up to £60,000 plus benefits. This is a ...
City of London, London, £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner We have a great job opportunity for a Planner, to join a la...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
Planner - Construction/Infrastructure Location: Midlands Salary: Up...
Derbyshire, England, £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
Planner - Construction Location: East Midlands - Derbyshire Salary:...