|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tisha Garnes|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 10:50|
A well-known and respected construction business is seeking a Planner to join their team. This position will be based in West London, but may require travel in and around London and as projects necessitate. The majority of the projects they are working on currently are commercial and residential projects with values typically up to £60m.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected business, with a strong planning team, with a strong portfolio of works, and strong team retention.
Planning Experience sought
- Must have a minimum of 4 years as a construction Planner
- Experience of working within a planning team, with experience of working on large scale (£50m+) commercial or residential construction projects.
- Experience of pre and post tender planning, and seeing construction plans through from inception to project completion.
- Asta Powerproject expertise.
- Career experience working on site as an engineer or manager. This company needs a person that understands the nuts and bolts of a construction build.
- UK based Planner and experience is essential, as is good written and spoken communication.
The successful Planner will be involved in the project from inception through to completion and will be required to oversee the production of detailed project plans and the steady progress of the scheme. Other duties will include liaising with senior management and clients, monthly reporting and dealing with subcontractors, etc.
What's on offer for the Planner?
This Planning role is offering a salary of up to £50-60,000 per annum plus benefits (although this is dependent upon years' experience) plus: Executive car/allowance - Guaranteed yearly bonus scheme - Full company pension and health. Additional bonus:
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment
- Chance to be a Planner working on prestigious projects worth up £60M
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Tisha Garnes or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday