Planner - Surrey - Residential projects
We have an opportunity for a Planner to join a great business that focus on private and social housing schemes, to provide an effective and professional planning and programming service for pre-contract and project teams. Their projects cover new-build developments and partnership housing development activities.
Key Accountabilities will include
- Instigate and monitor a balanced suite of performance measurement criteria throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Ensure proper integration of design and procurement elements of programmes with construction.
- Produce integrated tender programme, logistic plans, method statements and present proposals at settlement meeting.
- Change management: review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues.
- Produce schedules as well as obtain and analyse quotes for temporary electrics, scaffolding hoisting & mobile/static craneage.
- Accountability for several live and tender projects at any one time and manage all to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision, this may involve supervising other Planners.
4+ years working as a Planner for a main contractor, housing developer or property developer.
Experience of being the main planner on projects with a value of £20m or higher.
Experience of multi deck concrete framed buildings (buildings of 8 storeys or more)
Effective communication skills and solid experience on large scale Residential projects.
You'll have knowledge of a variety of performance measurement techniques, such as Critical Path Analysis, Earned Value Analysis and use of Key Performance Indicators.
Expert user of ASTA Powerproject software and knowledge of Syncro software would be an advantage.
Salary is dependent on experience, but circa £50,000 - £55,000 as a salary, then a flexible benefits scheme that includes Bupa (personal, with ability to add family members), health insurance, life insurance, car/ car allowance (£4.5k), pension (6% matched), 26 days holiday, mobile phone, laptop and all travel expenses and accommodation paid where needed.
Project Resource has been sourcing Planning Managers, Planners, Project Controllers & Claims Consultants since 2002. Call us today to discuss this or any other of the 100s of job we have, or hiring needs you may have. Ask for Anthony Moore on 01189522240
Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Surrey, England, £60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Surrey - Residential projects We have an opportunity for ...
North London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner - Main Contractor - Up to £60,000 plus benefits. This is a ...
City of London, London, £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Planner We have a great job opportunity for a Planner, to join a la...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
Planner - Construction/Infrastructure Location: Midlands Salary: Up...
Derbyshire, England, £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
Planner - Construction Location: East Midlands - Derbyshire Salary:...