|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 09:51|
Planner - Construction
Location: East Midlands - Derbyshire
Salary: £55k + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Main Contractor
The Planning Opportunity
My client has an urgent need for a competent Planner to join their East Midlands region.
They are based in Derbyshire and you will be working both site and office based. This construction company has minimal staff turnover, so you would be joining a very strong unit which makes up the pre-con team with many years' experience between them but due to several new contract awards they need the addition of another Planner.
Why Apply for this Planning role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent staff retention
Key Requirements for the Planner
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Planner Application Process
Please submit all Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67877. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Durham, County Durham
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
South East England, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Travel & Accommodation expenses
£65000 - £70000 per annum + pension and other benefits
£65000 - £70000 per annum + plus competitive package
Construction Planner - Main Contractor
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare