|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 10:12|
Planner - Construction/Infrastructure
Salary: Up to £65k + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Main Contractor
The Planning Opportunity
My client are looking for a confident Planner to add to their Pre-construction team. This role will be split between office and site with duel responsibility. They are looking for someone who can stand on their own two feet and come in and be a team player.
This contractor operate regionally with a national coverage. They are very well known within the contracting industry and have achieved some very prestigious projects.
Why Apply for this Planning role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Varied sectors
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent staff retention
Key Requirements for the Planner
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects.
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Planner Application Process
Please submit all Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67524. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £70000 per annum