|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension|
|Contact Name:||Sam Morgans|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 18:00|
Salary: £40000 - £50000 + package
Both public and private sector projects including schools, commercial, retail, hotels and student accommodation. They work with some of the UKs most famous house hold brands all local to the midlands.
The key activities for the project planner on a day to day basis:
- Following company procedures and standards and implementing these at all time
- Making sure that production teams are delivering the project time objectives
- Work within the planning team and provide feedback on project status
- Ensure that the teams are delivering projects within the correct timescale and budgets
- Highlighting any risks and potential delays and discussing them with senior management
- Have a good understanding of the time and level of service needed at each project
- Identify potential problems and risks and proposing solutions to solve them
- Communicate with other disciplines within production teams to ensure they are aware of their roles in meeting the programme.
Essential Criteria for applicant:
- Experience of construction projects across a variety of sectors
- Be able to manage multiple projects running at the same time.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of all aspects of project development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of specialist planning software (P6 & Asta etc)
- Knowledge of the key features of common forms of contract in UK
- Be willing to learn and provide motivation for fellow colleagues
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Sam Morgans on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's