|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + leading benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Tisha Garnes|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 12:08|
This is once and life time opportunity to be a planner on some of the most iconic buildings in London and work closely with Blue Clip clients. We are seeking a Planner for a globally recognised construction business that delivers some of the most prestigious commercial and residential developments in the City
The Planner position
Our client is looking for a Planner to join their Construction team on site, to assist the Project Director and to bring one of their largest live project to successful completion. They are a wonderful company to work for and this is a fantastic project to work on. The project is a mixed use development, consisting mainly of commercial offices, retail and some residential units.
The successful Planner must have:
- Experience working within a Planning team and working on large construction projects from project conception, through to completion.
- Experience of delivering and planning on commercial, residential, retail and/ or mixed use developments.
- Extensive experience using Asta Powerproject
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Substantial experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project reviewing, and cost and risk analysis.
What's on offer for the Planner?
- Salary up to £50K + benefits
- You will be working on prestigious projects
- Working for an internationally recognised construction company
- First class training and career development
- Clear promotion criteria
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Tisha Garnes or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday