Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + Package
Job Ref: JR694151
A tier 1 contractor is seeking a Junior to Intermediate Planner to work on one of the largest healthcare projects being built in Ireland. They offer excellent progression opportunity as well as chance to work on some of the most construction projects both in Ireland and in Europe.
This well-established and globally recognised specialist tier 1 contractor is currently actively recruiting for a Planner to join their specialist team to work on a complex and challenging project in Dublin
This is a great opportunity for a Planner to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great tier 1 contractor that will proactively train you on new, cutting-edge planning software and help you rapidly progress your career. You will initially be based on a very large healthcare project in Dublin, but there will also be the opportunity to work on other construction projects around Europe.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Planner
The Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Engineering / construction / commissioning schedule development & maintenance
- Micro schedule development & maintenance
- Progress database development & maintenance
- Schedule progress updating, gathering data from multiple sources
- Progress reporting
- Milestone projections
- Delay / float path analysis
- Earned value analysis
- Site progress verification
- Attending schedule meetings
- Liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
Requirements of the Planner
The following will be expected of the Planner:
- 2+ years' experience of construction projects
- Experience using Primavera P6
- Ideally experience working on technical projects including data centres, pharmaceutical, semi-conductor facilities, industrial, hospitals, manufacturing plants, etc.
- Third level degree in Engineering / Construction related area is ideal
- Proficient in all MS Office packages, with advanced level MS Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team & work on own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about the Planner position, or other specialist data centre construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource 01189 522 240 or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Kent, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner Kent (overseas travel required) | £60,000 plus package A Ti...
London, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner London (overseas travel required) | £60,000 plus package A ...
West Sussex, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner West Sussex (overseas travel required) | £60,000 plus packa...
East Sussex, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner East Sussex (overseas travel required) | £60,000 plus packa...
Hertfordshire, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner Hertfordshire (overseas travel required) | £60,000 plus pac...