|Salary:||£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 15:07|
Planner or Senior Planner - Peterborough
Our client is a top ten main contractor who has guaranteed work for the next 3 years. They are seeking additional planning professionals to support a 3 year framework that is valued at £35 million
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. If you are looking to work for a well-known work winning company
Working within the Planning team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
The Package depending on your level and experience ranges from
- £40,000-£68,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Experience working as a Planner within a main contractor environment is essential
- Project experience within rail is ideal however civils, highways, groundworks and infrastructure will potentially be considered
- Experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, cost and risk analysis
- You should have the ability to plan construction works from first principle and have extensive site experience ideally
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
If you would like more information on this Quantity Surveying position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car, Pension, Health, Holiday
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 per annum