|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages|
|Contact Name:||Tisha Garnes|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 17:10|
We are seeking a Planner for a well-known and respected construction and estates management business. As the business continues to grow and win more exciting projects, they want to add another Planner to their team. Located in Central London, this position will see you involved on variety of projects or commutable by tube.
The bulk of the role will involve traveling around several sites to conduct progress mark ups and dashboard reports, write that into a clear and concise update report the client.
The successful Planner must have:
- Experience working in the construction sector (projects such as residential, mixed use developments or commercial building would be most beneficial).
- Asta Powerproject and MS Project usage.
- Must be keen and enthusiastic.
- Willingness to travel around Central London.
Ideally the Planner will also have:
- Project Management experience
- Estates Management experience
- Understand all phases of a construction project from pre-construction, through to Construction Management.
This is a great company and a very good opportunity to join an established and growing planning team, within a well-respected business.
What on offer for the successful Planner
- Salary of up to £50K + benefits
- This opportunity offers a great learning potential and mentorship will be available.
- The chance to develop your client facing skills
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Tisha Garnes or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package