Job reference: JR190148
Planner Job Profile:
A top tier main contractor is looking for a Planner to join their team working on working on a variety of construction projects around Dublin. This position is to be based in Dublin on a full-time, staff basis.
This main contractor work on various project types including hospitals, industrial, commercial, semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, and data centres. This position will be primarily split between office and home but will also require that you travel to site occasionally.
Planner Key Activities
The successful Planner will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for each project.
- Analysing sites & local environments to determine appropriate logistics solutions and resources.
- Using specialist planning computer software, including 4D.
- Preparing logistics plans.
- Writing method statements and incorporating graphics.
- Drawing up plans and presenting schedules of work through visual aids.
- Scheduling labour, equipment, temporary works, design information requirements and procurement for each project.
- Monitoring progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with the projected schedule of work.
- Reporting findings and recommending solutions to recover delays.
- Recording relevant events for potential entitlement claims.
- Using graphical and scheduled media to reflect progress, event impacts and forecasts.
- Liaising with the Project Team and Surveyor throughout the process, adjusting project plans as necessary.
- Providing advice and support on the development of specific systems of working.
The following will be required of the Planner:
- Prior experience working on large-scale and fast-paced construction projects is essential. Preferably in hospitals, industrial, pharmaceutical, data centre, or other technical projects.
- Prior experience working for a main contractor is highly sought
Planner Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Planner will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably trades or engineering background
To Apply for the position of Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, Up to £70000.00 per annum + Package
We are currently working with a major client who are seeking a Seni...
Warsaw, Masovia, €50000 - €60000 per annum + €28,000 Allowance, Accommodation, Travel
Planner Warsaw Job reference: JR190154 Salary: €50,000-€60,000 + €2...
Amsterdam, North Holland, €60000 - €80000 per annum
Planner Amsterdam Job reference: JR190150 Salary: €60,000-€80,000 P...
Stockholm, Sweden, €65000 - €80000 per annum + Allowance, Accommodation, Flights
Senior Planner Stockholm Job reference: JR190155 Salary: €65,000-€8...