Job reference: JR190154
Salary: €50,000-€60,000 + €28,000 allowance, accommodation, travel
Planner Job Profile:
An international main contractor is looking for a Planner to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This position is to be based in Warsaw on a rotation basis. Rotation for this position will be offered on a 3, 1 basis with 3 weeks spent in country followed by a week home. There is also the option of relocating.
This project will run for over a year and a half and this company has other projects in the area in addition to work running in most countries across Europe. There is a great opportunity for real development with this company who have multiple stories of professionals progressing from Junior to "Director of" their professions.
Planner Key Activities
The successful Planner will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for a project
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, as defined by the Planning SOP
- Reporting to Planning Department
- Reporting to Business Unit / Project Management
- Developing and maintaining schedules for pre-construction / construction / commissioning
- Developing and maintaining progress databases
- Progress reporting
- Milestone projections, delay / float path analysis
- Earned Value Management systems
- Monitoring schedule performance and productivity
- Auditing progress on site
- Attending schedule meetings, liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Leading planning meetings
- Supporting weekly workface planning systems
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
- Making relevant parties aware of issues and advising on solutions
- Recording delay and disruption
- Assisting in the preparation of claims and providing data for contractual disputes.
- Training staff, if required
The following will be required of the Planner:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects is preferred
- Prior experience working for a main contractor is preferred
- Experience using Primavera P6
Planner Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Planner will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably trades or engineering background
To Apply for the position of Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, Up to £70000.00 per annum + Package
We are currently working with a major client who are seeking a Seni...
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, €70000 - €90000 per annum
Planner Dublin Job reference: JR190148 Salary: €70,000-€90,000 Plan...
Amsterdam, North Holland, €60000 - €80000 per annum
Planner Amsterdam Job reference: JR190150 Salary: €60,000-€80,000 P...
Stockholm, Sweden, €65000 - €80000 per annum + Allowance, Accommodation, Flights
Senior Planner Stockholm Job reference: JR190155 Salary: €65,000-€8...