We are currently working with a major client who are seeking a Senior Planning Engineer based in Newcastle working on a large scheme within the Rail sector
- Worked on large schemes previously upto £100m in value
- Able to plan from first principles and manage the whole way through a project
- Worked on NEC form of contract previously
- Experience on Clause 31/32
- Expert user of P6 and MS Project
- Rail experience including stations, Track, Signalling, Civils and Systems
- Engineering & site background
For this position you will receive:
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Car allowance/ car
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position, please contact me as soon as possible to discuss in more detail. I am contactable on 0121 651 1666 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Warsaw, Masovia, €50000 - €60000 per annum + €28,000 Allowance, Accommodation, Travel
Planner Warsaw Job reference: JR190154 Salary: €50,000-€60,000 + €2...
Dublin, Republic of Ireland, €70000 - €90000 per annum
Planner Dublin Job reference: JR190148 Salary: €70,000-€90,000 Plan...
Amsterdam, North Holland, €60000 - €80000 per annum
Planner Amsterdam Job reference: JR190150 Salary: €60,000-€80,000 P...
Stockholm, Sweden, €65000 - €80000 per annum + Allowance, Accommodation, Flights
Senior Planner Stockholm Job reference: JR190155 Salary: €65,000-€8...