|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2017 09:22|
Project Planner - Lancashire / Greater Manchester
A leading contractor based north of Manchester has a unique opportunity for a Project Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region.
As the successful Project Planner you will work primarily from the head office reporting directly to the pre-construction Director working on projects ranging from £5m - £30m.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- 6 - 10 years' experience as a Project Planner or Planning Engineer
- Practical construction background as an engineer is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial, healthcare, student accommodation, and education.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects
- Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Project Planner you will receive the following;
£50000 - £55000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Industry leading contractor regionally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Real Job Security and long term prospects.
- Site or office based role with flexible working hours.
- Market leading support package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday