|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages|
|Contact Name:||Tisha Garnes|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 09:39|
We are seeking an Assistant Planner or Planner for a well-known and respected construction and infrastructure business. As the business continues to grow and win more exciting projects, they want to add another Planner to their team. Located in London, this position will be involved in projects across London and the South East, working closely with the Planning Manager, who will act as a mentor.
This position will suit either a person with planning experience, or a person that is keen, motivated and wants to get into a Planning job.
The successful Planner must have:
- Experience working in the construction sector (projects such as residential, student accommodation, schools, commercial would be most beneficial).
- Asta Powerproject usage
- Must be keen and enthusiastic.
- Willingness to travel around London and the South East.
Ideally the Planner will also have:
- Experience leading a small team
- Understand all phases of a construction project from pre-construction, through to Construction Management
- Experience communicating stakeholders at all levels
This opportunity offers a great learning potential and mentorship will be available. This is a great company and a very good opportunity to join an established and growing planning team.
Current projects are circa £20m and local authority and student accommodation. There are also schools, commercial and mixed use projects being tendered for currently. The value of the jobs range from £5m to £50m, with some larger jobs currently being tendered.
What's on offer for the successful Planner?
- Salary of up to £50K + benefits
- Great mix of site and office based work
- This opportunity offers a great learning potential and mentorship will be available.
- This is a great company and a very good opportunity to join an established and growing planning team.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Tisha Garnes or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car,health,pension
Coventry, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, benefits
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package