|Salary:||£70000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2017 18:06|
Planner/Senior Planner - Warwickshire
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Planner and a Senior Planner to join their team in Warwickshire.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, healthcare, leisure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. Working within the pre-construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment working on a major £80 million education project.
- Please do call to discuss your salary expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Experience working as a Planner/Senior Planner within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Have progressed from a background as a Site Engineer.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10 million.
- Be comfortable working autonomously on tenders and live projects.
- Ideally experience or familiarity within NEC, JCT, PFI and bespoke contract.
- P6 software experience essential.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Be proficient with Asta power projects.
- Full UK driving License.
If you would like more information on this Planner/Senior Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car, Pension, Health, Holiday
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 per annum