|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance (£6000) +benefits & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 15:53|
We have a brilliant career opportunity for an experienced Planner to join a well-known, profitable and growing business that are making massive inroads in the construction industry.
Due to their construction team experiencing a massive influx of work and further repeat business, this company is looking to add an experienced planner to their team.
This business manages the complete lifecycle of a build project. The majority of the projects you, as a Planner, would be overseeing are residential buildings with a variety of uses.
Required Experience for Planner vacancy
- Residential construction planning experience essential.
- Must have a design and build background.
- Minimum of 3 years UK planning experience.
- It's imperative that you are very capable with ASTA Power Project.
- Experience working for a main contractor or a residential developer needed.
- Experienced enough to be self-sufficient, whilst reporting to a Senior Planner.
Salary as a Planner
For this Planner role, the salary will be £45,000, plus an exemplary benefits package. The benefits package includes:
- Car or car allowance (£6000)
- 8% potential yearly bonus
- 5% Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday non inclusive of bank holidays
To apply for the role of Planner or if you require more information about this role call us at 0118 952 2240 and ask for Anthony Moore.
The services of Project Resource Ltd are those of a professional recruitment business/agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
Up to £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
South West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
East London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£45000 - £55000 per annum + exemplary benefits package