|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car (6000), 8% bonus, pension + more|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2017 17:18|
We have a brilliant career opportunity for a Planner with civil engineering projects experience to join a well-known, profitable and growing business.
Due to them continually winning more work and further repeat business, this company is looking to add an experienced Planner to their team.
This business manages the complete lifecycle of a civil engineering project. Projects we are seeking you have worked on/ delivered will be waste water or water related works, rail, highways or other civil engineering project types.
- Civil engineering experience essential (2+ years at least).
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a planner (in the UK).
- It's imperative that you are very capable with ASTA Power Project.
- Experience working for a main contractor or a civil contractor essential.
- Experienced enough to be self-sufficient, whilst reporting to a Senior Planner.
- HNC or Degree level.
Salary as a Planner
For this Planner role, the salary will be £50,000, plus an exemplary benefits package. The benefits package includes:
- Car or car allowance (£6000)
- 8% potential yearly bonus
- 5% Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday non inclusive of bank holidays
To apply for the role of Planner or if you require more information about this role call us at 0118 952 2240 and ask for Anthony Moore.
The services of Project Resource Ltd are those of a professional recruitment business/agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package