|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2017 13:00|
Planner - Leeds
A leading main contractor based in Leeds has a rare opportunity for a Planner to join their team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, defence, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project ranging from £5 - 500 million plus.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. The role will be site based, on a major residential project worth £75 million. You will be responsible for managing and co ordinating all aspects of planning and programming for the project.
- £40 - 50,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in.
- Car or car allowance
- Experience working as a Planner within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Ideally have progressed from a background as a Site Engineer.
- Experience with residential developments.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10 - 15 million.
- Be comfortable working autonomously on tenders and live projects.
- Asta software experience essential.
- Knowledge of 4D planning and BIM.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License.
- CSCS card essential.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects.
- Site and office based role across a number of projects.
If you would like more information on this Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package