|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 11:33|
Planner - Nottinghamshire
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering excellent opportunities for top quality Planners to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work, with 2017 order book already completed, now working towards 2018. Projects range from £5-40 million generally.
Working within the Planning team you will be part of a strategic, energetic and self-motivated environment.
You need to be based in the East Midlands region.
Our Client is looking at all levels of Planners - therefore package will vary accordingly
- £40,000-£70,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Experience working as a Planner within a main contractor environment
- Experience of 2 stage tenders
- Project experience within construction
- We are looking for characters who want to be part of a team, with a positive work ethic to be based in a great office environment
- Software experience with P6
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
If you would like more information on this Planning opportunities, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 790 888 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package