|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2017 16:34|
Planner - Birmingham
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent Freelance opportunity for a Planner to join their team out of the Solihull office
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, healthcare, leisure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. Working within the pre-construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £400 per day
- Experience working as a Planner/Senior Planner within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Have progressed from a background as a Site Engineer.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10 million.
- Be comfortable working autonomously on tenders and live projects.
- Ideally experience or familiarity within NEC, JCT, PFI and bespoke contract.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Be proficient with Asta power projects.
- Full UK driving License.
If you would like more information on this Planner/Senior Planner position, please call me on 0121 712 6600.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package