|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + plus package|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 10:34|
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus package
Consultant: Lloyd Dean
A Top UK Main Contractor has a current need for a Planner in the North West to work on a 4 year framework. It is predominantly in the Civil Engineering sector but will require a Highways and/or RC slabs experience with Main Contractors.
Primavera P6 is the software being used and the required person will need to be well versed in using it. Similar, the candidate should be driven and hungry for career progression, some the company has a track record in actively promoting.
As the Planner, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Construction.
- Experience in Civil Engineering is needed.
- Must have a Main Contractor background
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Planning role previously.
As the successful Planner you will be looking at between £45,000-£50,000 plus package dependant on experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Planner, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday