|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 14:10|
Location: City of London
Rate: £450 - £550 per day dependant on experience
Consultant: Lloyd Dean
A Top UK Main Contractor has a current need for a Planner in London to work on Asset Management on a Major Project. It is predominantly in the Civil Engineering sector any Utilities experience will be helpful
- Developing, maintaining and communication of resourced programmes and other time related material.
- Lead programme optioneering workshops with the delivery team.
- Analysing changes to construction sequence and producing programmes to reveal the potential pros/cons attributable to Value Engineering options
- Support Planning Manager in the fulfilment if Contract and Works Information requirements with respect to programme.
- Measure site progress against KPI's, analyse deviations and work with the project teams to propose & implement mitigations
- Support the commercial team in assessing compensation events.
Details of experience and knowledge:
- Construction industry experience with planning experience in P6.
- Heavy Civils experience (key works include RC works, shaft construction, ground stabilisation, Tunnels, marine works, water/sewer related structures) - self delivery experience a distinct advantage.
- Ability to create project schedules from drawings from first principles.
- Experience in NEC3 including programmes, Change processes, EWNs#
- Experience in managing subcontractors (with respect to programmes) under NEC3.
- Critical path management.
- Earn Value management.
- Progress measurement experience (quantity tracking) and reporting in different stages of the Life cycle of the project.
- 4D Syncro experience is an advantage
- Central London utilities experience is an advantage
- Experience in design and consents processes would be an advantage.
As the successful Planner you will receive between £450 and £550 per day dependant on experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Planner, please submit all CV applications to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance